อยู่นี่แล้ว


วันอังคารที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

spirited away- Itsumo Nando Demo (always with me) - อยู่กับฉัน ตลอดไป แปลโดย เอมิลี่






 A voice calls softly
It calls from within
To trust my steps
And to keep on dreaming

Around night falls and all turns to gray
But I hold a light to light my way

The sky is clear blue
No matter what we do
The road is long
But I see the light
That shines at the end
The arms reaching in
I know that you are waiting for me

Though sorrows, troubles
May gather up high
Broken glass pieces
Fall from the sky
Memories though sad
Will hold something true
Shattered glass pieces
Reflect something new

la la la...
doo doo doo...
da da da...

A voice calls softly
It calls from within
To trust my steps
And to keep on dreaming

Around night falls and all turns to gray
But I hold a light deep in my heart
I knew you were waiting right from the start

la la la...
doo doo doo...

-----------------------------------------------------

เสียงแผ่วๆ จากก้นบึ้งดวงจิตฉัน
ใช่เพียงฝัน เพียงลม สมสร้างสรรค์
หยาดน้ำตาหลั่งมานับร้อยพัน
กับความฝัน อันสลาย ไปจากใจ
เมื่อพลาดล้ม ตายังคงจ้องมองฟ้า
      มองฟ้าจ้า สดหมดใจไร้หม่นหมอง
หาใครเดิน ร่วมเคียงสอง ครองครรลอง
มือประคอง กอดอุ่น ซบละมุน

หยุดตรงนี้ฤทัย ล่วงลาโศก
เงียบอับอก อุ่นใจคลายเศร้าหาย
อันชีวิตสุขจริงมิพ้นตาย
เหล่าดอกไม้ สายลม ร่วมเต้นรำ

ยังหนึ่งเสียงเร้าก้อง ร้องอยู่ลึก
ฝันไม่สึก กร่อนไป จงอย่าหาย
เศร้าโศกไปยังแต่ลำบากกาย
มาเถอะคลาย เคล้าเศร้าเร้าเสียงเพลง

เสียงกระซิบ รำพัน ครั่นตรึงจิต
เตือนความคิดฝันหวาน สู่ความฝัน
ธรรมชาติซ่านพิตร จิตวิญญาณ

ข้ามสะพาน ทางสว่าง สู่อรุณ
สติมุ่ง สู่วันใหม่ กระจ่างใจ

ไม่มีใดไหนอื่นอันรอบข้าง
บาทสตางค์ บุกสมุทร ค้นไพรสณฑ์
แสงหวังจ้า สอดผ่านจิตใจมนต์

สุขแท้ตนอยู่ในใจ ใช่อื่นใด ฯ



Always with Me

Somewhere, a voice calls, in the depths of my heart
May I always be dreaming, the dreams that move my heart

So many tears of sadness, uncountable through and through
I know on the other side of them I'll find you

Everytime we fall down to the ground we look up to the blue sky above
We wake to it's blueness, as for the first time

Though the road is long and lonely and the end far away, out of sight
I can with these two arms embrace the light

As I bid farewell my heart stops, in tenderness I feel
My silent empty body begins to listen to what is real

The wonder of living, the wonder of dying
The wind, town, and flowers, we all dance one unity

Somewhere a voice calls in the depths of my heart
keep dreaming your dreams, don't ever let them part

Why speak of all your sadness or of life's painfull woes
Instead let the same lips sing a gentle song for you

The whispering voice, we never want to forget,
in each passing memory always there to guide you

When a miror has been broken, shattered pieces scattered on the ground
Glimpses of new life, reflected all around

Window of beginning, stillness, new light of the dawn
Let my silent, empty body be filled and reborn

No need to search outside, nor sail across the sea
Cause here shining inside me, it's right here inside me

I've found a brightness, it's always with me


3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. เนื้อเพลงข้างล่าง ไม่ตรงกับเนื้อเพลงในคลิปปะครับ -.-

    ตอบลบ
  2. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. แปะให้แล้วนะ ที่แปลมาจากต้นฉบับญี่ปุ่น มันลึกซึ้งกว่าเนอะ

      ลบ