อยู่นี่แล้ว


วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

พระเจ้าอยู่กับคุณ ไหนอะ? - Justin Vivian Bond & Taylor Mac - "Were You There When They Crucified My Lord?


 All rights reserved.  ---- > http://justinbond.com/?p=537

Gender: Trans
When asked to check a gender on forms I am constantly forced to lie.  I have filled in the _m box for most of my life but I resent having to do it.  I think many transexuals are quite comfortable filling out either the _m or the _f box and I must say I envy them.  In my dream world there would also be a choice that said _t because then I, too,  would have a box to comfortably check as my place in society -or at least in the society of form-filling paperwork.
My gender is neither male nor female but Trans.
Well, I think that just about covers the basics.
Thank you so much for honoring me by taking the time to read this.
I wish you a blessed, love-filled 2011!

With love and gratitude,
Mx Justin Vivian Bond

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น